mardi 17 mars 2015

USD100 Trading plan (12 trades)

Hi,



My name is Azizi and i am from Malaysia.



This is my first thread and i would like to share one of my account which i use compounding power in order to double the equity each trade.



I know well about MM and this is not following it.



I currently using XM .com as my broker apart from FxOpen and also NZFinancial.



Straight to my strategies ;

1. Starting money : 100USD

2. PAIRS : Any pairs (Of course MAJOR preferred)

3. I look on Daily and H1 for trend and sniper entry on M5

4. TIME : Active and high volatility session (In between LONDON and US Open) -- > for the 60pips TP of course (no more no less)

5. TP 60pips and SL 30pips



To make it short, every win double the equity and every loss risk half of the account.



Attached below is the "plan".



As this is my first thread here, i am sorry if i lack anything or stuff that should be included in my post and i hope to learn and discuss good and amazing things from u guys.



I am very open for any feedback and suggestion.



May the pips (+ve) be with us all!!




Attached Images


Attached Image






USD100 Trading plan (12 trades)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire