dimanche 29 mars 2015

Share your bad experiences at a broker.

i have been using demo account with fxopen of St kitts for nearly a year and all seemed ok. After feeling comfortable i decided to open a live account....and yes its an error on my part not to have read the deposit/withdrawal policy.



What was disturbing was they charged me a fee to fund my own account and they again charged me a fee to withdraw my own money. i was livid.



Then after about 20 days of trading live, i decided to make a withdrawal. Only to be told i cant make a withdrawal until 30 days have passed since the date i first funded my account. This news is now sending jets of flame through my ears, mouth, nose and ass.



so i blamed myself for not carrying out my due diligence and just waited for the 30 days to arrive and withdraw every single cent from my account.





Please share your bad experience so the rest of us can avoid them.

Share your bad experiences at a broker.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire