mardi 31 mars 2015

WWW power (daily COT)

Hi everybody



probably someone knows me because I had started another similar thread based on weekly COT + a free custom indicator.



Now I'm working on something new, a custom indicator that grabs info from the web, collects and analizes them.

This new indicator it's not a foreteller, but simply analize option orders.

Info collected are not in real time, are late of 24 hours, but still are valuable.

Indicator is in beta testing and still needs improvements and fixing, but as soon as it is ready, I'll made it free here.



As always I'm not here to teach anything, so take what I can share if you want :D.



Enjoy




Attached Thumbnails


Attached Image (click to enlarge)






WWW power (daily COT)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire