samedi 28 mars 2015

Jay's High Probability Setups

This is where I will be posting some high probability trades based on my personal study of the market.



As you may have noticed, this thread is under the "Trading Journals" section not the "Trading Systems" section, so if you are waiting for someone to teach you a system or as some like to call it, some 'secret', this is not the place to be.



Despite being known for the TZ concept on FF, this thread is not a continuation or in any way related to any other thread I have participated in.

The setups are the result of my experience with difference concepts that include (but are not limited to) TZ, Market Probabilities, Trend Trading, Currency Strength, and Sentiment Analysis.



If you would like to participate, I would appreciate it if you could limit the participation to why you agree/disagree with the setups posted.

Charts/Analysis are always welcome whether you are with or against my calls. A healthy debate and exchange of views is the best way to learn & advance for both the participant and viewers.



I would like to keep everything simple and straightforward. No drama, just trading.

Both excessive negativity & excessive unnecessary praising won't be tolerated.

Jay's High Probability Setups

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire