vendredi 6 mars 2015

Help! $1.5 Million Stuck with IronFX, any suggestion please?

Hey guys, haven't been posting on ForexFactory for a long time. Used to be my favorite place for forex trading. I still remember the old gentlemen Brian Johnson's method for the carry trade back in 2008....the good old times....



A friend of my in China just contacted me, saying that he and a group of traders have put money with IronFX. Since November 2014, NOT A SINGLE withdrawal has been processed for these people. IronFX's explanation is that their account is under investigation , but some traders just deposited and haven't even traded a single position yet!



Now, these traders contacted me(since they don't speak English), asked me if I know any lawyers or anybody in Cyprus or anywhere, who can help them to get their money.



Here is the deal:



1. for those accounts that already lost money, they just want whatever the balance.

2. for those accounts that have made a profit, they just want the Original Principle.



The total amount that IronFX owes them, calculated by the above method, is still roughly 1.5 Million USD.



Anyone has any suggestions, such as any lawyers to referral, I mean anything, please contact me.



the Chinese traders are willing to offer 10% of whatever they can get back from IronFX.



Thanks!



PS: a little comment from myself. I never trade with IronFX, since NFA/CFTC has changed the rules for US resident, I pretty much stopping trading forex already.

But I am just SHOCKED by the fact that HOW CAN REGULATED BROKERS like IronFX can behave like this? I mean, are people in CySEC completely blind over what is happening here?



Come on guys, can you see how Desperate and Helpless these Chinese traders are?



I feel really sorry for these Chinese traders, It doesn't matter what kind of trading style they have used which put their account under investigation, they are NOT asking for the profit, all they are asking is their PRINCIPLE, even this kind of requests cannot be honored?



What on earth do we need forex regulator for? Maybe I need update on this forex regulation now, but at least CySEC is USELESS!

Help! $1.5 Million Stuck with IronFX, any suggestion please?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire