mardi 10 mars 2015

Having success with 4 Strategies - The Journal

Hi FF traders,



I start my own journal with the goal everyone else has here on FF: HAVING SUCCESS.

I have 4 strategies on different timeframes (M1-M15-H1-H4) and I believe in these systems. I think every single one is able to give me positive pips. They are all started on a 50k demo.

I basically found these strategies on FF.com and other sources. You can find indicators and description easily for yourself!

I trade the strategies like they are used to traded with small changes which are fitting to my trading style.



Genesis - M1:



-> This system is used on the M1-Timeframe. I use this scalping method in respect to the hour and daily candle. TP is 10 pips and SL the recent High/Low (max. 10 pips). My daily target are 20 pips.



The ATM Machine - M15:



-> This system is used on the M15-Timeframe. It tries to go with the daily trend. Retracements are used to enter a trade. I will exit my trades at 20 pips or less. In this system I try to reach a positive R:R of 1:1,5 or more. My daily target are 40 pips.



MTZ H1:



-> This system is used on the H1-Timeframe. It basically trades breakouts of the last 8 candles by forming a middle TZ. This system has not the best R:R ratio but a high winning percentage. I try to refine this one. My daily target are 20 pips.



HGI H4:



-> This system is used on the H4-Timeframe. I try here to follow the trend with a Stop Buy/Sell Order with a TP of 30 Pips. This system doesn't afford much time. I will try to check it 3 or 4 times a day.



I will trade on 8.30 - 11.30 CET and 14.00 - 16.30 CET.

My main goal is to stay in green pips with all the systems and respect the rules for each one. I will post screenshots of my trades, so you are able to learn from them.

Follow me on my journey to SUCCESS!

Having success with 4 Strategies - The Journal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire