vendredi 3 avril 2015

FXopen Problem Order

Dear all,



I have very serious problem with the honesty of FXOpen and I wonder if some of you was experience this issue also

Today i have 2 pending short at USDJPY just before NFP at price 119.433 and 119.399 but why both of my sell order after my order triggered it become 119.00 ?? both of my order risk 7% each with SL at 120.349 and 119.916 and I am witnessed it with my eyes how can suddenly my sell order change itself become 119.00 ?

now I am set my stoploss at 119.00 for prevent any further damaged...



This is not the the first time my pending order after triggered changed and I wonder any member experience this same issue ? this is quite serious problem as it prove to be truly dishonest company

FXopen Problem Order

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire