mardi 7 avril 2015

I will sell my original 1 licence copy volatility-fact for 70$

Hi

Every one , hope you guys are fine , this is my 1st post on there , I'm trading for many years in the forex market, I do not talk about that come to the point ,forex robot is much more important, but most of the forex robot speaks EA is bad but i must ignore it , i say its from my practical experience ,but u must use licence robot and a good robot can make profit ,

i've 2 licence forex robot ,

actually i already 1 orginal sell wall-street robot, but i want to sell another robot calles volatility-factor.com

check the product there

volatility-factor.com

Current market price is 100$ but i will sell for 70$

why i sell:

1. my 60 days money-back guaranty was expire thats why i cannot refund them

2. I need some money for urgent

what you will get

only no money back guaranty u will not get but other all information you will get

1. member login information, life time support , life time update

if you want to buy this EA for $ 70 u will get all things , including login information,

payment must be before : paypal, skrill, if you do not feel secure, you can use the site FIVRR or any kind of freelancing site so that ur money will safe no cheating

contact me:

skype mehedi12122

skype mehedi12122

Thanks

mehedi

I will sell my original 1 licence copy volatility-fact for 70$

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire