samedi 4 avril 2015

Wanted! PAMM Account Investors

G'day lads,



I am here to seek for willing investors in my PAMM Account. I am a swing/trend trader with more than 7 years of experience with the usual FX story of initially making losses but after several hard knocks I eventually came up with my own wining formula. Please take a look at my Trade Explorers to see how I trade, when the going is good I tend to hold a wining trade for days and watch my account grow, I don't believe in making a large number of trades to make money hence you will find out that I make more of quality rather than quantity trades i.e. less is more. For now I trade explicitly XAUUSD and EURJPY pairs.



I operate a PAMM account with FXTM (ForexTime) which I just opened apart from my personal account and as such would appreciate adding more and more investors into my portfolio so we can all make money together. I have opted to use a PAMM account rather than manage money directly because of the peace of mind this guarantees my investors; you deposit your money directly with the broker so I have no direct access to your funds save my profit from trades executed. My agreed admin fees for now is 30% of profit at the end of each month, I would advise potential investors to invest for a minimum of 1 year so we can achieve better profit amounts since I risk 3% of available balance per trade. On average I expect to make between 15% - 30% of initial balance at the end of each month and the equivalent dollar amount of this percentage will keep increasing as I plan to compound my lots per increase in profitable trades.



Please PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested and if you are still not convinced enough to join then keep watching this space as I update you with live results via the Trade Explorer and the Thread replies.



PS: I have also created 3 Trade Explorers: 1) Goldmeister (Demo) , 2) Goldmeister Live and 3) Goldmeister Live PAMM. The 2nd Live Trade Explorer is now inactive since I have transferred all my own funds into the PAMM account as well (synonymous with putting my money where my mouth is) but the 1st Demo Trade Explorer is a copy of the trades I would be taking on the PAMM account (Trade Explorer #3).

Wanted! PAMM Account Investors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire