samedi 21 février 2015

1M-System for "The 1 Minute 100€ Experiment"

Hello Traders,



here I will outline my basic trading strategy which will be used when taking on my challenge which I am keeping track of in this journal: http://ift.tt/17lDgCr



This here should help me to bring my basic approach which I have within my head at the moment to paper and finetune and improve it as time goes by.



I am only using PA and some moving averages as dynamic support and resistances along with S&R Levels, round numbers and daylines (open,high,low) and from time to time some fibonacci retracements.



I will write some more later on.





Some Rules apply:

Everyone is welcome who wants to contribute something and take the system to another level.

If you do not like my approach you do not need to be here

I do not like indicators beside what I have outlined above and I do not want to discuss about a possible use of them to this system.

Do not post trades with fancy indicators.

Do not post trades which use a different system than the one which will be outlined here.

1M-System for "The 1 Minute 100€ Experiment"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire