samedi 28 février 2015

Free Forex (Gold) Signals from -- www.GoldGuru.in

Rules:

Standard Rules like No Noise, no jacking etc. apply.



Free Advise on Money Management:

  1. Please do not blow more than 10% in one month.. IF you have done this already, switch to learning mode.. Trade only your pocket money OR trade a demo a/c.




Free Forex (Gold) Signals:



  1. I shall be sending about 1 - 2 signals a week through email. If you would like to receive them, click here to signup.




Forex Account Management:

IF you would like your account to be managed by me & my team, here below are some terms to begin with.



  1. First few weeks shall be traded like a warm-up round.

  2. Maximum drawdown of 10%

  3. Profit to be split 50:50 (initial 10% profit can be kept as buffer to cover any losses from future.




Chat Support & Professional Advise / Consultation:

If you would like professional support through chat/phone & all kinds of consultation, please reach me through contact-page, link given below:

http://ift.tt/1AWqGUn







Free Forex (Gold) Signals

Initially, my focus shall be on Gold only, once I'm sure I can give good signals on other pairs too, I shall share those too.



Free Forex (Gold) Signals from -- www.GoldGuru.in

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire