mardi 6 janvier 2015

(yet another) Price action, Order flow and Fundamental thread

Hi all,



Thought I'd start a thread outlining how I see the markets.



Bit about me:

I am a Christian, husband, trader and doctor in that order.

I'm a medical doctor from Sydney. I've turned to full time trading in the past year.



My style:

I trade with price-action and time. Simple candlesticks (not renko for PA purists reading).

I trade from high probability areas which I pre-mark and let price come to me.

I will sometimes form a fundamental bias but really fundamentals only really play into 5-10% of my trading. I'm primarily technically based.



Technical tools:

S/R

Trendline

Candlestick analysis



Fundamental tools:

Wall Street Journal

NY Times

Bloomberg

Sydney Morning Herald



My emphasis:

I place great emphasis on psychology and risk management. Perhaps we can get into some hearty discussions on this thread if people are interested!



Feel free to post a chart and discuss various styles! To quote Sir Thomas Dewar "Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open".



Trade safely,

Lester



p.s. full disclosure I've got a website at http://www.FxPep.com which is a non-commercial blog (don't worry! it doesn't try to sell you anything).

(yet another) Price action, Order flow and Fundamental thread

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire